Your true traveller finds boredom rather agreeable than painful.
It is the symbol of his liberty - his excessive freedom.
He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically,
but almost with pleasure.

Aldous Huxley


Monday, November 10, 2008

Stuck in Fall


Yes I moved again, fully conscious of the spronklishmint that could follow. But it is nice. There is picture of the view from the living room, with the Mont Royal in the background, and the night stretching its dirty arms toward us all. And my camera is in reparation so I am deprived of one of my favorite sport: taking pictures. So I stole Sabrina's new D80 to picturyks the sky when I came back from class (boring by the way). And fall goes on, as winter gets closer by the day, and that's it, because voilà.
But at least Obama won.

0 comments: