Your true traveller finds boredom rather agreeable than painful.
It is the symbol of his liberty - his excessive freedom.
He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically,
but almost with pleasure.

Aldous Huxley


Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Heap of Pictures

That's it! IT is decided, approved, motion passed, forward, everywhere, massive, and cool. Since I got my D70 I am of course taking pictures, too much pictures, at least too much to put them here among this Enigmatic Worthlessness. Thus I decided to create another blog, Picturesque Reality, where I can display the result of me having fun with my camera.
So may the obliteration of all sense go on, and let worthlessness be enigmatic, and might makes right, and party in the garden of heaven.

Furthermore, today is a new day for me, for the Hyatt Hotel Montréal choose to employ me as barback, which is great because I desperately need money to buy a tripod, a winter trip to mexico, my carbon offset, my trip to China next summer, and another carbon offset, and so on. Hence I am happy. But first of all I need a bowtie!

0 comments: