Your true traveller finds boredom rather agreeable than painful.
It is the symbol of his liberty - his excessive freedom.
He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically,
but almost with pleasure.

Aldous Huxley


Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baguette and rosé, accompagné de saussisson.


Et voilà. Like every other year since I left France 3 years ago, I'm now back in Provence for the summer. Yes. This time it started with a flight with Air France, in which I got my small baguette with my meal. I like. However, I had asked for a vegetarian meal, trying to be inovative with my flying condition... but the three ridiculous piece of dried tofu were not even funny. Does vegetarian mean not hungry for Air France thinkers? The baguette was nice though.

Later on I enjoyed myself with a 4€10 cafe in the Place St Germain-des-Près in Paris. Delightfull.
The best was the 1€ glass of water in Nîmes, for it was sunday. The water from Nîmes is known for its therapeutical virtue. I will take the occasion to celebrate my birthday next week end. Voilà. What a beauty.

1 comments:

6a and b said...

Don't complain. At least you don't have to work at a gardening centre 14 hours per day!

Liebe. I'm jealous.